BIG TOWN RIDE
SATURDAY JULY 14 AT 3:00PM
$10 to ride. Get a hat and pizza buffet at Chelsea's for participating.
- Pre-registration at Bikereg.com
- Registration at Lake Leatherwood City Park
- Starts a tad North of the Inn of the Ozarks.
- 3 ride options: Avid, Chill, & Ladies Only.
- Ride distances range from 5-20 miles.
- Helmets and well tuned bikes are mandatory.
- New this year. Avid ride will include the new trails at The Great Passion Play.
Follow OORC / CC Riders ride leaders through a labyrinth of in-town singletrack, alleys, and back streets only locals know about. The ride will begin at the grass lot just a tad North of the Inn of the Ozarks across from Ozark Mountain Zip Lines. This ride is the epitome of the Fat Tire Festival experience.
The ride will cater to all levels of cyclists who are comfortable on their steed and familiar with navigating over rocky terrain, steep climbs, and fast descents. Not recommended for first time mountain bikers.