BIG TOWN RIDE
SATURDAY JULY 16 AT 2:00PM
COST TO RIDE: $0.00
- Register on site at 1:30pm (mandatory).
- Starts a tad North of the Inn of the Ozarks.
- 3 ride options: Avid, Chill, & Ladies Only.
- Ride distances range from 5-15 miles.
- Helmets and well tuned bikes are mandatory.
Follow OORC / CC Riders ride leaders through a labyrinth of in-town singletrack, alleys, and back streets only locals know about. The ride will begin at the grass lot just a tad North of the Inn of the Ozarks across from Ozark Mountain Zip Lines. Just before the end of the ride we will stop at BREWS for a frosty beverage. This ride is the epitome of the Fat Tire Festival experience.
The ride will cater to all levels of cyclists who are comfortable on their steed and familiar with navigating over rocky terrain, steep climbs, and fast descents. Not recommended for first time mountain bikers.